SSC CHSL 2023 Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam, Tier-I Answer Key & Tier II Exam Notice
Post Date: 09 May 2023
Post Update Date: 19 August 2023
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) are invited to apply online application form for SSC CHSL 10+2 Lower Division Clerk, Postal Assistant & Data Entry Operator Post. Other information related to this recruitment like selection procedure, pay scale, age limit, syllabus information is available in the notification (SSC 10+2 CHSL Recruitment 2023).
Those Candidate Who Are Interested in SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Recruitment 2023 & Complete all Eligibility Criteria and want to appear in this recruitment can apply online from 09 May 2023 to 08 June 2023. Read the full notification before apply online.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Recruitment 2023
SSC CHSL 2023 IMPORTANT DATES
SSC CHSLRecruitment 2023 APPLICATION FEE
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2023 AGE LIMIT
Vacancy Details Total Post : Approx 1600
Post Name: SSC CHSL Vacancy 2023
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Lower Division Clerk LDC /Junior Secretariat Assistant JSA|
|Postal Assistant PA / Sorting Assistant|
|Data Entry Operators (DEOs)|
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam 2023 Exam Admit Card Download Link
(If you Don’t See the Link, Refresh the Page or Try Again Using F5 Button)
Candidate State Name
SSC Region Name
SSC Download Link
Uttar Pradesh & Bihar
SSC Central Region CR Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2023 Admit Card
Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand
SSC Northern Region NR Combined Higher Secondary, 2023 Admit Card
Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh
SSC Madhya Pradesh MPR Combined Higher Secondary Examination, 2023 Admit Card
West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim
SSC Eastern Region ER Combined Higher Secondary Examination, 2023 Admit Card
Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh
SSC North Western Sub Region NWR Combined Higher Secondary, 2023 Admit Card
SSC KKR Region Combined Higher Secondary, 2023 Admit Card
Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram
SSC North East Region NER Region Combined Higher Secondary, 2023 Admit Card
SSC Western Region Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2023 Admit Card
Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu
SSC Southern Region SR Chennai Combined Higher Secondary, 2023 Admit Card
Download Tier I Answer Key
Download Tier I Answer Key Notice
Download Tier II Exam Notice
Join Telegram Channel
Download Android App
How To Fill SSC CHSL 2023 Application Form
To fill the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level 10+2 Online Form for the year 2023, follow these steps:
Note: Make sure to keep all the necessary documents handy before filling the application form. Also, check the important dates and deadlines mentioned on the website for the SSC CHSL 2023 examination.
1. What is SSC?
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a Government of India organization to recruit staff in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) Exam for recruitment to various posts like Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and Data Entry Operator(DEO).
2. SSC CHSL 2023 Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Age limit: A candidate must be within the age limit of 18 to 27 yrs.
- Citizenship: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
3. How to Apply SSC 10+2 CHSL Online Form 2023
- The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be conducting the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 10+2 recruitment for the year 2023.
- The notification for the recruitment is yet to be released.
- The recruitment will be conducted in all regions, including CR, MPR, NR, WR, KKR, and others.
- Interested candidates can apply for the CHSL and DEO post 10+2 SSC jobs online from May 9, 2023, to June 8, 2023.
- Before applying for the recruitment, candidates should carefully read the notification provided in the Government Job Online Latest Job section.
- It is important to collect all the necessary documents such as handwriting, eligibility, ID proof, address details, and basic details.
- Candidates should prepare the scan documents related to the recruitment form, including photo, signature, ID, thumb, proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, it is essential to check the preview and all the columns carefully.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee, it must be submitted. Otherwise, the form will not be completed.
- After submitting the form, take a printout of the final submitted form for future reference.