- Application Start – 13/07/2021
- Last Date Apply Online – 10/08/2021
- Last Date Pay Fee – 10/08/2021
- Correction Date – 11 to 14 Aug 2021
- Admit Card Out – 06/09/2021
- Exam Date – 12/09/2021
- Exam City Details Available – 20/08/2021
- Filling Up Phase II And Correction In Phase I – 01 to 14 Oct 2021
- Answer Key – 15/10/2021
- Result Out – 01/11/2021
- Passed Intermediate (10+2) Examination with Physics, Biology, Chemistry (PBC) Group of Subjects in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For Extra Particulars Kindly See the Full Information Brochure or Read the Code Wise Eligibility Details.
- Gen – Rs.1500/-
- EWS/OBC – Rs.1400/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs.800/-
- Pay the Exam Price by means of On-line Debit Card, Credit Card, Net (Internet) Banking.
- Min Age – 17 Yrs
- Max Age – 25 Yrs
- Candidate Born Earlier than – 31/12/2004
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Eligibility Code For NEET UG
- NEET UG Code 01 – A candidate who’s appearing within the qualifying examination, i.e., 12 Standard in 20-16 whose result’s awaited may apply and take up the mentioned test however he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she doesn’t go the qualifying exam with the required pass % of marks on the time of first round of Counseling.
- NEET UG Code 02 – The Higher/Senior Secondary Exam or the Indian School Certificates Exam which is equal to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Exam after a period of 12 years study, the final 02 yrs of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology(which shall include sensible tests in these subjects) and Arithmetic or every other elective subject with English at a level not lower than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+three educational structure as beneficial by the National Committee on Education.
- NEET UG Code 03 – The 12th(Intermediate) / Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian College/Board or different recognized analyzing body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology(which shall include Practical test in these subjects) and in addition English as a Compulsory(obligatory) subject.
- NEET UG Code 04 – The Pre-professional / Pre-medical Exam with Physics ,Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology And English after passing both the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-College or an equal examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects and in addition English as a obligatory subject.
- NEET UG Code 05 – The primary yr of the three years’ degree course of a acknowledged College with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio-technology together with sensible assessments in these topics supplied the examination is a University Examination and candidate has handed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics,Chemistry, Biology / Bio-Technology with English at a level not lower than a core course.
- NEET UG Code 06 – B.Sc Exam of an Indian University provided that he/she has handed the B.Sc.Exam with not lower than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry,Biology(Botany, Zoology)/ Bio-technology and additional that he/she has handed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English.
- NEET UG Code 07 – Some other examination which in scope And standard (Final 02 yrs of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics,Chemistry and Biology / Bio-technology; Which shall embody sensible test in these subjects) is discovered to be equal to the 12th(Intermediate) Science Exam of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio-technology together with practical tests in every of those subjects and English. Offered that to be eligible for aggressive entrance exam, candidate should have handed any of the qualifying exam as enumerated above or showing within the qualifying exam in 20-16.Offered additionally that to be eligible for competitive Entrance Test the candidate should have handed within the subjects of Physics, Chemistry,Biology / Bio-technology and English individually and should have obtained a min of 50 Per marks taken together in Physics,Chemistry and Biology / Bio-technology on the qualifying exam as talked about in clause – 2 of regulation four on Graduate Medical Education 1997 and as well as should have come within the merit record of All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT)for admission to MBBS / BDS courses.