Procedure for submission of online application for chandigarh junior auditor vacancy 2023
Submitting an online application can be a daunting task, but it is made easier with this step-by-step guide. Follow these instructions to ensure that your application is processed efficiently and effectively.
- Fill only one application form per candidate.
- Check that you meet the eligibility criteria for the position, which requires you to be a citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee. Additionally, if you are a person of Indian origin who has migrated from specific countries, you may also be eligible. If you belong to categories (b), (c), or (d), you will require a certificate of eligibility issued by the Chandigarh Administration.
- Do not submit applications by post or in person at the Local Audit Department, Chandigarh.
- Ensure that you have a valid personal email ID. If you do not, create one before applying. Check this email regularly as all communication from the recruitment process will be sent here.
- Scan your photograph and signature individually and save them in JPEG format. Each image should be less than 100kb.
- Gather the necessary information before starting your online application, including personal demographic details, mobile number, personal email ID, and reservation category details if applicable.
- Visit the website and click on “Recruitment in CHANDIGARH ADMINISTRATION, LOCAL AUDIT DEPARTMENT.”
- Click on the “Online Form” button and fill out all registration details. Be sure to spell names correctly as they appear in certificates and mark sheets.
- Once completed, your login ID and password will be displayed. Note these down or take a screenshot as you will require them to log in later.
- Click on “Complete Your Form” and fill out the “Educational Qualification” page.
- Provide information on your 10th, 10+2, Diploma/Degree, and Post Graduation qualifications (if any). Click “Next Step” after filling all qualification details to move on to the “Other Information” page.
- Fill out your correspondence and permanent addresses and upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- Read the declaration carefully and only click the “Declaration Confirmed & Accepted” box if you fulfill all conditions and criteria of the Employment Notice.
- Preview the application form and check all particulars carefully. Click on the “Edit” button to make changes if necessary. When satisfied, submit the application form by clicking on the “Submit Form” button.
- Wait for 24 hours before clicking on the payment link as it will take a minimum of 24 hours to transmit your data to the bank.
- Click on the payment link to pay the fee in the mode most suitable to you. You will need to login with your Registration No. and Date of Birth. Only “Rupay” Debit Card and NEFT/RTGS(e-challan) options are available.
- Application fees (non-refundable) are payable separately for each post. Candidates belonging to SC category must ensure they have a valid caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- If NEFT/RTGS (e-challan) is chosen, the fee can be deposited in any bank. Payment by cheque, postal order, demand draft, etc., will not be accepted. After depositing the fee, download a copy of the receipt.
- You can check the status of your fee transaction by logging in and clicking on “Past Payments” or by entering your payment reference number.
By following these steps, you will be able to submit your online application efficiently and effectively.