PM Sauchalay Yojana List New 2022 View Online Gramin Sauchalay List
Last Updated On November 12, 2022
The Gramin Sauchalay List has been released online by the central government. The names of those people from the rural areas of the country who have applied to get toilets built in their homes under the Swachh Bharat Mission have been issued under this beneficiary list.
Those beneficiaries of the country can check their names in the toilet list online by visiting the official website and get toilets made in their homes for free. Dear friends, today we will tell you through this article that how you can find your name in the new toilet list. So read this article of ours till the end.
The interested beneficiaries of the country who want to find their name in this toilet list can easily see it online by visiting the official website sitting at home through the Internet and the people of rural areas who have not yet applied can do so as soon as possible. Apply under Bharat Mission and make toilets in your homes. You can see the New Sauchalay List of the following states on this portal. You can also download this toilet list online. Here below we are giving you detailed information about Sauchalay List 2022 Rural List.
toilet list 2022
Under the Swachh Bharat Mission, an amount of Rs 12,000 is distributed for the construction of toilets by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to provide toilet facilities to the citizens of the rural areas of the country in their homes. On the basis of this amount, all the beneficiary citizens can construct toilets in their homes. Most of the families in rural areas are unable to construct toilets in their homes due to their poor economic condition. Under this scheme, a target has been set to construct toilets in every house in the rural areas. This scheme of the central government will provide financial assistance for the construction of toilets to families belonging to economically weaker sections.
Swachh Bharat Mission Rural Area
Under this campaign launched under the central government, an effort has been made to make all citizens aware of cleanliness in all rural areas of the country. On the basis of this campaign, a target has been set to construct toilets in every household in rural areas and to make them open defecation free. Under the Swachh Bharat Mission, the country will be made an open defecation free country within a span of 5 years. Under this campaign, special attention will be paid to the cleanliness of the rural areas of the country. To those who are not financially able to build toilets, the central government is providing an amount of Rs 12,000 under the scheme for construction of toilets. This is an important scheme to spread public awareness for cleanliness among the citizens of rural areas and to develop rural areas.
New Sauchalay List
Under the Swachh Bharat Mission, a new list of all those citizens has been made available in the website by the Central Government, by whom applications were made under the scheme for construction of toilets. All the eligible eligible beneficiaries can check the list issued under the scheme in online mode under the official website of the scheme. Eligible beneficiaries whose names will be included in the rural toilet list will be given the benefit of the scheme. Weaker section families living in all rural areas are provided the benefit of financial assistance by the Central Government for the construction of toilets. This scheme has been created to move forward under the Swachh Bharat Mission.
Benefits of New Sauchalay List Online
- In order to provide facilities to the candidates who have applied for the scheme under the Swachh Bharat Mission, the list of beneficiaries for this scheme has been made available online by the Central Government.
- Now the beneficiary families will not need to go to any department to check the toilet list.
- The people whose names will be included in the New Sauchalay List will be given financial assistance of Rs 12,000 for construction of toilets under the scheme.
- Under the online system, citizens can check their name in the list according to their state sitting at home.
- Under the Swachh Bharat Mission, a target has been set to make rural areas open defecation free.
- With the release of toilet list under the online system, the beneficiary citizens will not need to go to any government office to check their names in the list.
- Along with this, on the basis of the new toilet list, you can check which families whose toilets have been constructed under the Swachh Bharat Yojana.
Objectives of Swacch Bharat Mission (Gramin)
- Under the Swachh Bharat Mission, the standard of living of the people living in the rural areas will be improved.
- Under this scheme of the central government, the speed of cleanliness of rural areas has to be accelerated. Along with this, all the gram panchayats have to be brought up to the clean level.
- On the basis of this mission, permanent cleanliness will be promoted through awareness generation and health education. Along with this, the community and Panchayati Raj institutions will be motivated.
- Community managed systems will be developed for sanitation in rural areas with a focus on scientific solid and liquid waste management systems.
- Cost effective compatible technology will be promoted for ecologically safe and sustainable sanitation.
How to apply PM Gramin Sauchalay Online Registration 2022
Application for the construction of toilets can be made both online and offline. You can apply by visiting Swachh Bharat website. Here you have to fill the registration form. After this click on submit button. Once the application is accepted, your name will appear in the list. With this, the amount of toilet construction will come to your account. At the same time, you have to go to your nearest panchayat office to get offline registration. From here you can get the registration form and submit it.
- For this, open this link http://swachhbharaturban.gov.in/ihhl/InvestorRegistration.aspx
- After this, information like name, mobile number, home address and identity card will be asked from you.
- After filling the information, you have to click on the submit button.
- After this you will get a slip, which you will have to save and keep, because it will have a registration number with which you will be able to track the status of your application later.
- After the application is accepted, you can contact the Block Development Officer (BDO) of your block.
- BDO will examine your application and then process further for the grant amount.
- If you are unable to apply online, you can contact your panchayat head and ward.
Step to Check Online Sauchalay Yojana 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Swachh Bharat Mission i.e. http://sbm.gov.in/
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on the option of A 03] Swachh Bharat Mission Target Vs Achievement On the Basis of Detail Entered .
Step 3- On this page, you have to select the state, district, block etc.
Step 4- After this, you have to click on the button of View Report.
Step 5- After this, the rural toilet list will open in front of you. Now you can check your name in this list.
|क्र संख्या||राज्य एवं केंद्र शासित प्रदेश||डायरेक्ट लिंक|
|1||अंडमान एंड निकोबार आईलैंड||यहां क्लिक करें|
|2||कर्नाटका||यहां क्लिक करें|
|3||आंध्र प्रदेश||यहां क्लिक करें|
|4||महाराष्ट्र||यहां क्लिक करें|
|5||छत्तीसगढ़||यहां क्लिक करें|
|6||पंजाब||यहां क्लिक करें|
|7||वेस्ट बेंगल||यहां क्लिक करें|
|8||केरला||यहां क्लिक करें|
|9||मध्य प्रदेश||यहां क्लिक करें|
|10||जम्मू एंड कश्मीर||यहां क्लिक करें|
|11||उड़ीसा||यहां क्लिक करें|
|12||त्रिपुरा||यहां क्लिक करें|
|13||तेलंगाना||यहां क्लिक करें|
Eligibility Criteria & Required Document for Gramin Sauchalay
Important Document to Apply Online
1. The benefit of this scheme will be available only to those who have not already built toilets in their houses and have not received grants before.
2. Only people from below the poverty line can avail this scheme.
3. The applicant for toilet construction grant should have permanent residence.
4. It is mandatory for the applicant to have income certificate. Along with this, photocopy of Aadhaar card will also be required for identification.
5. To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant must have Voter ID card and BPL card.
Office of Joint Secretary (Sanitation)
Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation,Ministry of Jal ShaktiGovernment of India,4th Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan (formerly, Paryavarn Bhawan),CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,New Delhi – 110003.
For any Management Information System(MIS) related issue,Please send mail to support-nbamis[at]nic[.]in
Under which website the beneficiary citizens can check the Sauchalay List 2022?
Beneficiary rural area citizens can check the new Sauchalay List under the official website of http://sbm.gov.in/.
Under which mission toilet construction has been started?
The process of construction of toilets has been started under the Swachh Bharat Mission.
Can only citizens of rural areas apply for construction of toilets under Swachh Bharat Mission?
Yes, under the Swachh Bharat Mission, this campaign has been specially started to keep the rural areas clean. In which all those families living in rural areas who belong to the economically weaker sections and who do not have toilet facilities in their homes can apply for toilet construction.