BSF Head Constable (RO / RM) Final Additional Result 2023
Post Date : 06 August 2022
Post Update Date : 29 April 2023
Government Of India Ministry Of Home Affairs (Directorate General Border Security) are invited to apply online application form for BSF Head Constable (Radio Operator & Radio Mechanic) (BSF Head Constable RO / RM Online Form 2022). Other information related to this recruitment like selection procedure, pay scale, age limit, syllabus information is available in the notification (BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022).
Those Candidate Who Are Interested in BSF Head Constable RO / RM Vacancy 2022 & Complete all Eligibility Criteria and want to appear in this recruitment can apply online from 20 August 2022 to 19 September 2022. Read the full notification before apply online.
Government Of India Border Security Force (BSF)
BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Details Total Post : 1312
|Head Constable (Radio Operator RO / Radio Mechanic RM)||Gen||321||43|
BSF Head Constable RO / RM Physical Standard
|Category||Gen / OBC / SC||ST||Gen / OBC / SC||ST|
|Chest||80-85 CMS||76-81 CMS||NA||NA|
|Height||168 CMS||162.5 CMS||157 CMS||154 CMS|
|Running||1.6 KM Run in 6.5 Minutes||800 Meters Run in 04 Minutes|
Download Additional Final Result
Download Final Result
Download PET Admit Card
|RO | RM|
Download Admit Card
Download Short Notification
Join Telegram Channel
Download Android App
Candidates can ( ). The step wise instructions for applying the application form is given below:-
- : Go to official website of the Border Security Force (BSF) or click on a link given below.
- : On the homepage, click “Recruitment” section.
- : On the next page, find out the “BSF Notification for HC (RO / RM) Recruitment” link and then open it.
- : First, carefully read out the official full notification pdf file to make sure your eligibility criteria and other general instructions are match perfectly.
- : Next step, press on the “Apply Online” link & then carefully fill up the all column in a prescribed format with correct details.
- : Upload your scanned copies of necessary documents, signature & passport size photo in a required file format.
- : Download E-Challan to make fee payment at SBI or Post Office or if available online payment method then you can use it.
- : Verify each & every detail before final submission.
- : At last, take a print out of your registered form for the next usage.
- : Finally, send the application form along with Bank Draft and asked documents/ certificates to the postal address within 15 days from the date of submission of an online form.
In addition to the following salary, medical facility, leave travel concession and allowance will be given as per Central Govt. norms.:-
- Rs. 25,500 – 81,100 (as per 07th CPC)
- Level – 4 in the Pay Matrix